Wednesday, May 6, 2009

End of the Year

Well the semester is winding down, and i must say I have had a great time these past few months. Now that im actually getting into classes that pertain to my major im doing much better then i used to. The workload seems more managable when you're having fun doing what you love. I find it odd to think that i used to dread getting up and going to clas every day, but now its almost a relief to get to go shoot film or edit movies. Im having a blast doing this kind of stuff, and really look forward to more in-depth projects. I have all these ideas for new films to make and i cannot wait to put them together. The most enjoyable thing i did this semester was definitaly for my video production class. I was allowed to make any kind of movie i wanted, and having that kind of creative freedom was increadible. I loved taking my vision and making it into a corporeal thing! Hopefully ill get to do more stuff like that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment