Monday, February 23, 2009

Books and Time Travel

I was going to bed last night around midnight, and I decided to read a few pages in my book. I acquired this book from my friend and it is a very interesting read, but anyways...
I started reading around midnight, and what seemed to be a short time later I happened to glance over at my clock. It read 3:00 am. Surprised, I turned to my cell phone only to have my fears confirmed. It was actually 3:00 am, and i had finished my book. I had also unintentionally discovered what appears to be a rift in time, because their was obviously a very strong spell inscribed secretly in that book that teleported me forward several hours. It seems to be the only explanation for what happened, unless the book was actually good enough to enthrall me for so long. Thinking about it, that seems to be very likely.
I guess that means books are fun, right?

Pick up a book.

now.

the internet doesnt count.

No comments:

Post a Comment