Monday, February 16, 2009

sometimes you need to do your homework

I discovered something very important this weekend. No matter what you may be preoccupied with, you still should probably do your homework. Ive been getting into a lot of trouble recently by not doing what i am supposed to, and that is something i should probably work to correct quickly. My teacher (who is awesome, please dont fail me) has been fairly lenient with my ineptitude so far, but i have a feeling that he will only put up with so much before he just removes my head from its shoulders and mounts it on a wall in his household above his fireplace. and the last thing i want to be is a trophy. I continually find myself removed from my surroundings, but that may just be caused by my addiction to videogames and all forms of digital media and entertainment. I mean, how am i supposed to focus on homework and due dates when i have a virtual zombie apocalypyse on my xbox that can only be fixed by my iron hand and lead bullets. Furthermore, BOOM, HEADSHOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment